MHP high pressure filter. Solid, sturdy, aluminum lightweight for
ease, speed, and economy of handling and installation. "T" Type
design and simple screw-on element housing enhance ease of
element servicing and installation plumbing. Solid Aircraft Quality
bar stock Aluminum with 20000 PSI minimum burst rating at 70° F.
Hydraulic oils, coolants, lubricants, water glycols, and other fluids
up to 6000 psi operating pressures. Down to 10-Micron Filtration,
35 psi by-pass valve. Hydraulic filter.
MHP High Pressure Filter
Marvel Engineering Company
2085 North Hawthorne
Melrose Park, Illinois 60160-1173
Clean filter element at or before 35 PSI port to port pressure differential is
reached. 25-micron and finer elements must be ultrasonically cleaned.
Coarser elements may be cleaned as follows:
- Unscrew and remove Filter Housing to expose Filter Element.
- Remove Element by hand-rotating it slightly while pulling.
- Clean Element by immersing and swishing it thoroughly in any non-
caustic commercial cleaning solvent.
- Shake off excess solvent from cleaned element or blow element
from inside out with compressed air until dry.
- Clean Housing by washing it in same non caustic solvent.
- Oil or grease Element "O" Ring for ease of element re-installation.
- Oil or grease Housing "O" Ring for ease in re-installing Housing
- Re-install Housing by hand-threading it into Filter Head. Use just
enough tightening torque to prevent accidental loosening.